Infolinks In Text Ads

EUR - USD JULY 26 2010 ( NOT TOUCH )

Hello guyssss long time no see hehehehe...so how are you?? I hope positive trading you got especially past last month. I got many e-mails regarding to my signal...all i have to say sorry guys and that it :-)) enough for that so what happen today???
In my 30 M chart CCI is above 25% line while STOCH above 50 % line. Although bullish is still in major trend but i can see double top formation in my 1 H chart.

TODAY SIGNAL

TIME RELEASE : 11.11 AM ( M'SIA TIME )

SELL : 1.2873 TARGET : 1.2862

* Don't forget to use stoploss

LIKE TO JOIN ME..OF COURSE ITS FREE

Enter your email address:



Delivered by FeedBurner


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TRACK AT COMMENT BOX AND FOR YOUR CONVENIENT THERE'S NO WORD VERIFICATION..THANK YOU

6 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend thanks for you visit my site always welcome ... I wish have a wonderful week God Bless You http://img1.picmix.com/output/pic/normal/9/6/6/0/1010669_7ea53.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I wish you a nice, beautiful day for a lot of joy my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend, thank you very much for your visit, happy new week with happiness and successes. Hugs Valter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i'm Jaudin from Malaysia, thanks for your 11PIPS Signal, i hope can get profits every hours, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm glad when you visit thank for visit, I wish you a nice day my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend.
    I wish a good Sunday.
    Sunshine and joy.
    Teb

    ReplyDelete

Followers

VISITORS

ADVERTISMENT

Back to TOP