Infolinks In Text Ads

EUR - USD APRIL 12 2010 ( NO TRADE )

Hello to all...miss u guys..sorry for not making any post recently...to busy...as u know i'm not full time trader.. there for its impossible for me to give daily signal or prediction. Market analysis is not easy as you think..it takes time my friend..I'm so sorry for visitors that always come and go nearly 5 times a day here at my blog...waiting for my signal..that's why i recommend to subscribe my news letter.. :-)) OK guys..what happen today??? Open higher this opening session?? Yeap i'm not surprise..for me its just bullish correction. If you see monthly chart bearish trend still intact but please do remember...money management is very very important if you still hold in 'short' position.

TODAY SIGNAL

TIME RELEASE : 10.20 PM ( M'SIA TIME )

NO TRADE

LIKE TO JOIN ME..OF COURSE ITS FREE

Enter your email address:



Delivered by FeedBurner


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TRACK AT COMMENT BOX AND FOR YOUR CONVENIENT THERE'S NO WORD VERIFICATION..THANK YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

VISITORS

ADVERTISMENT

Back to TOP