Infolinks In Text Ads

EUR - USD MARCH 16 2010 ( PROFIT )

Hello to all and good morning. Went down...down..n down this currency yesterday. Not one not two but triple top yesterday..that's why....Open lower than pivot level this morning about 25 pips, which is 1.3672 and 1.3695. In my 30M chart CCI is above 100 % line while STCOH at 70 % line. Although its tell us for overbought signal but for I'm very positive the price will blow up today...why!!!!! double bottom my guysssss and....think for your self...just kidding :-)) good luck

TODAY SIGNAL

TIME RELEASE : 11.04 AM ( M'SIA TIME )

BUY : 1.3692 TARGET : 1.3703

* Don't forget to use stoploss

LIKE TO JOIN ME..OF COURSE ITS FREE

Enter your email address:



Delivered by FeedBurner


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR TRACK AT COMMENT BOX AND FOR YOUR CONVENIENT THERE'S NO WORD VERIFICATION..THANK YOU

7 comments:

  1. oic oic thanx cuz tag me and visit my blog okeew!


    ehehe! btw, nice to know ya eleven! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii just kidding...I'm so sorry...I can't find your guest book.Where's it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANX MY FRIEN,FOR SWEET VISIT,KEEP IN TOUCH PLZ.HAVE A NICE DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear friend thanks for you visit my site .....I wish peace and love for you and for your family ...... hugs and smiles greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting and smile 4 u always....

    ReplyDelete

Followers

VISITORS

ADVERTISMENT

Back to TOP