Infolinks In Text Ads

EUR - USD OCT 9 2009 ( PROFIT )

Hello guys...we meet again thanx again for droppin here..Sorry for not making a post yesterday...still got internet connection problem..wokeys what about today..open higher at 1.4791 but going south then stuck at support level 1.4711. Still strong in bullish movement...5 times try to brake support line but failed. In my 1H chart CCI and STOCH shows overbought signal..gonna take some action here...

TODAY SIGNAL

TIME RELEASE : 6.11 PM ( M'SIA TIME )

SELL : 1.4764 TARGET : 1.4753

* Don't forget to use stoploss

LIKE TO JOIN ME..OF COURSE ITS FREE

Enter your email address:



Delivered by FeedBurner



7 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend, thanks for your visit, have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear friend, thanks for your visit, have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weekend tlah tiba..met berakhir pekan sobat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, my dear friend, Thanks 4 the visit, sorry i'm late, have a great weekend dear ....:thumbsup:"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thank you for present at my site, if you have a time pls do came again and enjoy my favorite if any that suit to you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visit me friend coz I already smile U..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mision i$$ Complite my friend..pleace Cek and give me back..thx...EX LINK friend???

    http://forex-blogmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

VISITORS

ADVERTISMENT

Back to TOP